HOT RYDR™ - Flannel lined
Regular price £100.00
Unit price per
WHAT MAKES IT KÜHL?
When the temperature plummets, nothing is more important than holding on to your body's heat. That’s why the KÜHL HOT RYDR™ PANT is designed with innovative features so you can enjoy the outdoors throughout winter. Made with performance-grade fabrics and a floating flannel layer that traps heat, you stay warmer and outside longer. KÜHL’s unique dying process delivers a vintage, “lived-in” appearance as fading occurs.
Style number: 5113
- Fabric main body: Exklusive™ Euro twill 98% Cotton, 2% Spandex | 10.8 oz/sq. yd; 365 GSM
- Lining: 100% Cotton | 3.5 oz/sq. yd; 117 GSM
- Vintage Patina Dye - "Made to fade"
- Machine wash cold
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- Iron medium temp
Due to our unique dying process, the colour of the product you receive may vary slightly from how it appears online.
DIFFERENT BY DESIGN. DIFFERENT BY CONSTRUCTION.™
- Gusseted crotch for those crux moves.
- Reinforced pockets and bottom cuffs reduce wear.
- Articulated knee
- FULL FIT - features a full seat and thigh for a more relaxed fit offers the greatest freedom of movement
- Flannel lining holds in body heat
- Vintage patina dyed
- River wash treatment creates a weathered, 'lived-in' look
- A classic KÜHL men's winter pant style constructed for cold weather