WHAT MAKES IT KÜHL?
The remarkable SPYFIRE® Parka is lighter, softer, and stronger than anything in its class. One look and you’ll know it’s different. Features more down at your core and less under your arms and high output zones where you need the freedom to move. Temperature regulating knit underarm gussets release excess heat for sustained comfort during high output activity. Reinforced overlays provide durability while our 3D patterning supplies the ideal feminine fit. Matched by no one.
Three unique fabrics, each engineered for a specific purpose, differentiates our down from others. MIKROTEX nylon shell is woven extremely tight to provide durable down proofing with wind and water-resistance. Body front and top sleeve has an additional over-lay for extra protection against the elements. TUFFLEX softshell reinforced shoulders allows you to carry skis or equipment that would shred any ordinary down sweater.
The responsibly sourced 800-fill goose down provides a superior warmth-to-weight ratio. With thermal body mapping design, the larger baffles at front and back body provide core warmth. The thinner, sized-down baffles on the side body and sleeve provide a contoured fit and reduce bulk for improved layering.
Style number: 2140
- Shell Fabric: MIKROTEX 100% 20D 24 high filament Nylon with DWR | 1.9 oz/sq. yd; 38 GSM
- Yoke Overlay: TUFFLEX 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex | 5.3 oz/sq. yd; 180 GSM
- Underarm gusset: 88% Nylon 12% Spandex; 300GSM
- 100% Goose Down 800-fill (RDS Certified)
- Machine wash cold, delicate cycle, no bleach, tumble dry low with 2 clean tennis balls
DIFFERENT BY DESIGN. DIFFERENT BY CONSTRUCTION.™
- Large baffles at body front and back for core warmth
- Smaller baffles at side body and sleeves for less bulk
- Self overlay on front body and sleeves for extra protection from the elements
- YKK Metaluxe center front zipper with an ergonomic KÜHL crest zipper pull
- YKK Reverse coil zippers; 2 hand pockets, 1 left sleeve pocket and 1 internal pocket
- Reflective trims for added visibility
- Elastic binding around hood opening
- Knit internal cuffs
- Hood cord adjustments for a custom fit
- Signature hood design with reinforced brim
- 2-way Center front zipper length: 35” (size small)
- Responsible Down Standard Certified
- Lightweight down insulated parka for versatile low-bulk warmth
- Thermal body mapping design
- 800-fill Goose Down (RDS Certified)
- Lightweight and high tear strength 20-denier body fabric with DWR
- MIKROTEX: Durable Water Repellent Finish (DWR)
- TUFFLEX: Durable Water Repellent Finish (DWR) on Softshell
- Bluesign certified fabric
- Be relentless in a women's down jacket so warm you can laugh at the cold